CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Sleep in Heavenly Peace


Have you ever seen such a sweet little picture? OK, yes, your pictures of your own kids, I agree. But for me this was my favorite Christmas picture. It also sums up her impression of her first Christmas.









<- this was at the end of Christmas day - exhausting, wasn't it?
-> Bella hasn't fallen asleep like this for a while - it was wonderful! True, she was so overtired that she didn't know quite what else to do... I'll take what I can get!
Are you beginning to see how much I love pictures of babies sleeping? And when that babe is my own, with whom I was up 5 times last night, pictures of her sleeping are truly impossible to pass up. I need reminders of just how Sweet she looks while she's sleeping - I don't seem to be getting many glimpses lately :)

0 comments: