CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 20, 2007

morning tears

I had the best of plans to make it to Mass every day this week. Well, most weeks I think I am going to Mass every day, since there is a 9am just a few minutes from here; this week, however, I was thinking that for the last week of Advent I really wanted to go everyday.

Isabella slept all night in her crib (waking up once) until 0620! And then I laid her in the bed next to me because I'm lazy at that hour; then at 0750 she woke up screaming! Sad, Sad, Sad!!! So after an hour and a half of tired/hurt crying, I put her down and she fell asleep in her crib laying on her stuffed hippo.


No Mass today...



Being a mommy: Loving them and hurting for them SO much you are certain your heart is going to fall out of your chest.

2 comments:

Alexis said...

This picture is making me think that my Goddaughter is growing a mullet...so long as she grows out of it (or into it, as the case may be) we'll let it slide. She's looking so kissable! I can't wait to see her!

Kate said...

Yes, Alexis, there is a mullet!!! A significat one :) My little fashion girl - of the 80s!